Here at Top Gun Tattoo we have a strict deposit scheme regarding appointments, which has been tried and tested over a great many years. It is as follows:
1. £100 deposits for hourly appointments and under hourly appointments we secure with the minimum charge for both tattoos in , 50% of full amount deposits for more than 1 hour appointments. Deposits go towards your appointment cost and are nonrefundable in the case of a cancellation. Please see our policy for further information
2. Deposits for tattoo conventions are the upfront price of your tattoo to secure your time at said convention. All bookings for conventions are to be made well in advance of date. If cancelations are made a credit note will be issued to resolve any outstanding balance. Our strict structures regarding deposits are there to whittle out hasty and spur of the moment bookings and time wasters. We run an efficient business with an appointment of 300+ client’s spread over 3 months. Please help us to ensure each get the time and consideration they deserve.
Our refund policy is as follows:
1. During the case of a “no show”, you will lose all of your deposit. The deposit will cover the costs of prep work and time lost.
2. If for any reason your appointed artist (Apprentice, Secondary artist or guest artist) is no longer suddenly available then we can offer a credit note for the deposit to be used at a later date. Or alternatively an appointment will be made with Glenn Cuzen, studio owner and our highest caliber artist.
3. In the case of a client changing their mind about having a tattoo a credit note will be given. The Credit note can be used by any allocated person and has an expiry date of 12 months after issue date.
We do NOT give cash. CREDIT NOTE ONLY
When possible please notify us of the appointment change verbally and then in writing at the next possible chance for our records.
Once more we stress that our deposits are there to ensure we eradicate hasty, spur of the moment booking and time wasters. Please do your research into tattoo prices and studios prior to walking through the doors of ours.